Monday 9 November 2009

It starts here






Well, this is it then. After being away from blogging for a while I've decide to jump back on horse and start again as i explore the wonderful world of Directing.

I'm not really sure where this journey will take me but i intent to use this blog as a record of that journey where ever it does lead me.

I have a few projects on the go at the moment, one is a Promo for a wonderful guy called Ali Love. The other is a short film which I'm currently writing the script for with a good friend of mine Rory. ( Hello Rory)

The promo is for a track called Smoke and mirrors. The video should be in the bag soon i hope. ( In the mean time I've put up some shots to give you a little sneak peak of the style)

Along with the usual blog ramblings i hope to upload a whole plethora of videos, from music,animation,short films and telly ads.( Only good ones mind you)

I hope you enjoy you time here if you do drop by.

Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment